Tuesday, March 24, 2009

pictures of the spring

here are some photos... pretty much just a bunch of petra looking adorable.

loving being outside on a snow day

throwing snowballs at mom.

making snow angels

trying to get up from snow angels

showing me her snow balls... got some dirt that time

beautiful-to-watch kind of day

to slide or not to slide...

misty and rainy

getting the hang of it again... and loving it

swinging is fun

my new cute rain jacket

sad face in new cute rain jacket
she is growing like a weed and is even more beautiful than ever. 

1 comment:

Tracy said...

That snow looks like fun.. I want to join Petra In making a snow angel! She is adorable. On a side note, since I have been up all night for the last 2 weeks I have watched sleepless in seatle no less than 20 times (its my fav.) so I really appreciate your blog name. :)