Chelsea, she looks so dang cute..... I know we always say that, but she just looks so happy and carefree. Tell her nana and papa luv her boos and her cute little beanie cap! Can't wait to see her..... love, grama and grampa
Ok I can hear you in my head as I am scrolling down and I am laughing real hard.... Oh man we miss you guys!! It looks like you guys are having so much though... Dude I am posting the buffalo cups this Thursday. I got a bomb recipe up already that you need to check out. And tell pita her boots are sexy :)
I think I remember someone saying that they have no picture taking skills...I think this post proves otherwise. I love all of them especially the one with the shadow cute cute cute. We miss you guys!
Oh p.s. Yesterday our neighbor's son got hauled out on a stretcher...definintly overdosed. I think thats the most excitement "the apartments" have had in a long time! Jackie was freaking out ha.
Jeff, Chelsea and Petra moved to Seattle from Arizona in January 2008. This blog is to help us keep in touch with family and friends who are everywhere but here. Please comment and stay in touch!
7 comments:
oh, chels. pita's outfit (beanie on) is killing me. so, so cute. a perfect ensemble.
ah thank you. I was proud myself. brown chords, tee, sweater thats just slightly too small... wait... sounds like me in high school...
Chelsea,
she looks so dang cute..... I know we always say that, but she just looks so happy and carefree. Tell her nana and papa luv her boos and her cute little beanie cap! Can't wait to see her..... love, grama and grampa
That shadow pic is awesome
Ok I can hear you in my head as I am scrolling down and I am laughing real hard.... Oh man we miss you guys!! It looks like you guys are having so much though... Dude I am posting the buffalo cups this Thursday. I got a bomb recipe up already that you need to check out. And tell pita her boots are sexy :)
I think I remember someone saying that they have no picture taking skills...I think this post proves otherwise. I love all of them especially the one with the shadow cute cute cute. We miss you guys!
Oh p.s. Yesterday our neighbor's son got hauled out on a stretcher...definintly overdosed. I think thats the most excitement "the apartments" have had in a long time! Jackie was freaking out ha.
Post a Comment