our ward has a play group and this week we went to an indoor playgroud. Petra LOVED it.
our new friend sarah beth...
awesome tree house.
end of the rainbow treasure.
chillin' under the sea.
ball pit.
ready, set, slide.
more time in the ball pit.
toys.
I had fun.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Guy's..... she is so dang adorable! and that is not just the nana in me talking! She is just cute,cute and cute! I loved the dancing to the gilmore girls..my fav also! i can't wait to just hug and love on her!! Ayden loved his valentine and we loved ours...thanks Yesterday Ayden and I went shopping and bought a couple of things for Petra for me to take when I come to visit and today, Ayden keeps going to the stuff and saying Petra, nama, let's go in car.. He wants us to go give it to her now!!! too cute..... Chels you are doing yourself proud in the photo department!!! Keep it up!!!! You know I wasn't surprised to know that she could pick out that book.....you know that's just how smart her daddy was...??? What????? haha The only thing is, He would NOT have gone in the room by himself with the lights out!!!! Luv and miss you all 3, nana and papa
Jeff, Chelsea and Petra moved to Seattle from Arizona in January 2008. This blog is to help us keep in touch with family and friends who are everywhere but here. Please comment and stay in touch!
1 comment:
Guy's..... she is so dang adorable! and that is not just the nana in me talking! She is just cute,cute and cute! I loved the dancing to the gilmore girls..my fav also! i can't wait to just hug and love on her!! Ayden loved his valentine and we loved ours...thanks
Yesterday Ayden and I went shopping and bought a couple of things for Petra for me to take when I come to visit and today, Ayden keeps going to the stuff and saying Petra, nama, let's go in car.. He wants us to go give it to her now!!! too cute.....
Chels you are doing yourself proud in the photo department!!! Keep it up!!!! You know I wasn't surprised to know that she could pick out that book.....you know that's just how smart her daddy was...??? What????? haha The only thing is, He would NOT have gone in the room by himself with the lights out!!!!
Luv and miss you all 3, nana and papa
Post a Comment