Jeff, I found your blog from Holli Williams Besse's Blog.... your little Petra is adorable. I loved seeing all of you including g'ma & g'pa Stock. What a beautiful place you live in. It appears you are having a wonderful life. Keep up the good work! Lydia
Jeff, Chelsea and Petra moved to Seattle from Arizona in January 2008. This blog is to help us keep in touch with family and friends who are everywhere but here. Please comment and stay in touch!
2 comments:
Chels!!! Check out pita's hair!! Its so long and wavy, I love it! How are you guys doing?
Looks like your loving life.
Jeff,
I found your blog from Holli Williams Besse's Blog.... your little Petra is adorable. I loved seeing all of you including g'ma & g'pa Stock. What a beautiful place you live in. It appears you are having a wonderful life. Keep up the good work!
Lydia
Post a Comment