So, this is random since I've yet to visit/post on your blog...but you're little girl is ridiculously cute. Seriously. I would steal her, but I got in trouble for doing that a couple years ago...Hope Seattle is treating you nice.
Jeff, Chelsea and Petra moved to Seattle from Arizona in January 2008. This blog is to help us keep in touch with family and friends who are everywhere but here. Please comment and stay in touch!
3 comments:
Oh man, I love Judy and Rogers.
So, this is random since I've yet to visit/post on your blog...but you're little girl is ridiculously cute. Seriously. I would steal her, but I got in trouble for doing that a couple years ago...Hope Seattle is treating you nice.
I LOVE the pic of Uncle Rog & Aunt Judy in the background with Petra up front. It's a frameable one for sure!
Post a Comment