Hi Jeff, this is Wendy (williams) Fent. Your daughter is so cute! This blog is such a great way to keep in touch with family everywhere. Glad to see you guys are doing well.
Chelsea, I know you're pretty new to this "Stock" business, but let's get it straight before people think our daughter is a cannibal. She didn't eat 4 whole STOCKS, she ate 4 whole STALKS. Of asparagus. Not people. That is why us Stocks always have to say S-T-O-C-K after we say our name.
You're going to hit me later, aren't you? Please, please don't hit me...
Jeff, Chelsea and Petra moved to Seattle from Arizona in January 2008. This blog is to help us keep in touch with family and friends who are everywhere but here. Please comment and stay in touch!
4 comments:
Petra's hair is pretty rad.
Hi Jeff, this is Wendy (williams) Fent. Your daughter is so cute! This blog is such a great way to keep in touch with family everywhere. Glad to see you guys are doing well.
Chelsea, I know you're pretty new to this "Stock" business, but let's get it straight before people think our daughter is a cannibal. She didn't eat 4 whole STOCKS, she ate 4 whole STALKS. Of asparagus. Not people. That is why us Stocks always have to say S-T-O-C-K after we say our name.
You're going to hit me later, aren't you? Please, please don't hit me...
come on jeff... I have a sense of humor. I can laugh at myself.
cents of humor? shoot....
Post a Comment