Tuesday, March 4, 2008

park 'n play

The park is a great spot to play. Especially when its cold and no one else is there...

hmmm can't get too far.

sticks

Petra kept calling the horse "mooo". Guess we gotta work on our animal sounds again. 

"I own this park."

"hi"

"uh... hi"

slide

still slide

the stairs are Petra's favorite thing. up, up, up and then mom helps her down... then all over again. 

"I want down. please"

stairs again!

"hello?"

one more time on the stairs. 

nothing like a quick trip to the park to wear us down for nap time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chels and Jeff, she looks absolutely adorable!!!!! Is the play groud very far away from you?? Petra you look stylin in your heart breaker big T. Grama can't wait to see you! I think I might have to kiss you all over and just eat you up!!! :):) Thank you sooo much for the new pics. We really miss ya! luv, nana

Ging said...

Petra is so stinkin cute. Jeff, it's hard to believe you're a daddy! How are you guys liking Washington? Kirk served his mission in the Seattle area. Hope you guys are loving life. I know your mom misses you guys like crazy! Holli is having a boy in May, and I am going to Omaha for the birth. Wendy had a baby girl in Nov. We are loving the grandkids, as you can imagine. Love ya,
Ginger